Other Funding Sources
In addition to the funding and support available through the Government schemes, other organisations are also offering funding which you may be eligible to apply for.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Programme
- Historic England Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund
- £10m kick-start Fund
- Arts, Culture & Heritage Fund
Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where we operate. The programme can help:
- Cover staff costs
- Help with rent costs
- Connect with more customers
- Cover operational costs
They'll begin taking applications in the coming weeks, in the meantime, you can sign up to receive more information when it becomes available.
Historic England’s Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund extends a safety net to small heritage organisations at this challenging time.
- Open to the third sector, and voluntary groups, heritage organisations and self-employed contractors.
- Grants of up to £25k (grants of £50k also available subject to criteria)
- Covers (1) Emergency Revenue, (2) Projects and activities.
- Will support local or national heritage organisations, including privately-owned heritage attractions and heritage businesses.
- Does not fund costs that are eligible for other Government and/or Lottery channels of support.
For more information and to apply for the fund, click here.
The Government has announced a new package to support small businesses in tourist destinations. Grants of up to £5,000 will be available to help adapt businesses following the coronavirus pandemic. The funding could be used to pay for specialist professional advice, to adopt new technology and online systems or to purchase new equipment. Funding will be allocated to each Local Growth Hub based on how much of their employment base is linked to tourism and hospitality businesses.
The government are due to release more information over the coming days.