Get the Safe to Trade Accreditation
If you’re located in Broxbourne you can access a free accreditation as part of the Safe to Trade Scheme managed by Shield Safety Group. The accreditation gives you the confidence that your premises are protected by COVID-19 control measures and shows customers and employees your commitment to their safety.
The pilot programme launched by Hertfordshire and Broxbourne Councils in April will shortly roll out for businesses located in other areas of the county. The Scheme is designed to keep local residents safe, while also helping retail and hospitality businesses to reopen safely and is completely free for businesses to access.
Getting your business accredited will enable you to:
- Show customers and employees your commitment to their safety
- Display your window sticker, certificate and listing on the online register
- Be confident knowing that your premises are protected by COVID-19 control measures
- Access to the latest legislative changes and interpreted guidance
- Access expert advice and support through the helpline