Training & Resources
This page will be used to collate and signpost other useful resources and information that you may find useful at this time, along with details of training courses and webinars that may be beneficial.
Business information and support
- Government business support hub
- VisitBritain business support hub
- South East Business Hub has created a page with information and guidance for businesses and employers
- The Hertfordshire Growth Hub provides support and information for businesses
- Hertfordshire Opportunities Portal (HOP)’s Covid-19 resource page for the latest guidance and resources on schools, home learning, apprenticeships, FE, HE and more.
- The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) has published advice and information around sick pay and leave
- The FSB has guidance for small businesses including advice on financial support
- The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) has advice for the voluntary sector
- Advice from Arts Council England for funding recipients
- Advice from Sports England for funding recipients
- Golf England has advice for golf courses
- UK Hospitality has advice for businesses on managing linen
- Brachers have provided some guidance for managers and HR staff and commercial agreements
- Tax helpline to support businesses affected by coronavirus
- Arts Council England has announced a £160 million emergency fund to support those in the cultural sector who have been affected by Coronavirus
- Heritage Watch has produced business advice on security during business closure, staff safety and security and site plant security
- PASC has set up a website to provide support and information for self-catering businesses regardless of whether they are members.
- The Government have provided more guidance on social distancing in the workplace
- CBI is offering complimentary access to member resources and the opportunity to directly share your concerns through a time-limited membership scheme for businesses. They have also launched a Coronavirus Hub to provide advice and guidance for businesses. Businesses can apply for temporary membership using the online form here.
- Information on Legionella and landlord responsibilities
- The Better Business for All (BBfA) partnership has produced a toolkit of resources to help businesses become COVID-secure, resume trading safely, and protect their staff and customers as lockdown is eased. These documents will be regularly updated in line with the latest Government guidelines. Please check back often to ensure you are following the latest version. Some of the guidance may not apply to you directly, but can be adapted to suit your business. Please click here to access.